Please note that registration is not required
The 3 year guarantee is only applicable to purchases made through an authorised ekofires stockist. Please select the Stockists option for a list of authorised stockists. Any purchase(s) made through an unauthorised stockist(s) will be eligible for a statutory 1 year guarantee.
For all gas fires purchased the 3 year guarantee commences from the date of purchase, provided that the following 4 terms and conditions are adhered to:
1. For any claim to be made within the 3 years from date of purchase you will be required to provide and supply us with your proof of purchase.
2. Your gas fire must have been commissioned by a Gas Safe registered installer, evidence of which you must provide together with the registration number.
3. Your appliance must have been serviced annually, irrespective of use, by a Gas Safe registered installer, evidence of which must be provided, such as the receipt.
4. Purchase(s) must be made through an authorised stockist.
Please note all consumable items such as any ceramics including; coals. pebbles, the matrix, front strips. side cheeks, rear panels and tapered rear panels are not covered by the 3 year guarantee.
For all electric fires purchased the 3 year guarantee commences from the date of purchase, providing that you can supply the proof of purchase. This does not cover consumable items such as pebbles, coals or light bulbs. Purchase(s) must be made through an authorised stockist.
Making a claim
Making a claim is easy. If you wish to make a claim under our 3 year guarantee and all the terms and conditions for your product have been met then please submit the following information for the attention of the 3G Service Department to the address below. Alternatively, you can email or fax.
3G Service Department
Fax: 01202 588 639
1. Name, full address including post code and contact telephone number.
2. Receipt of purchase or credit card statement.
3. Original installers Gas Safe registration number (gas fires only).
4. Annual service receipt for every 12 months (gas fires only).
Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
*NB* Please call for Ex-Display warranty information.